60 Night Trial & Returns
The Hotel Sheet products have been crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail. However, if you're unhappy with your item, see below for the options we have available.
60 night trial/60 day money back guarantee
Returns will be accepted within 60 days of delivery, even if items have been used, under the following conditions:
- Make sure to keep the original packaging (including the brown shipper box) to have items returned at our expense. Items returned without original packaging will have the return shipping cost deducted from your refund.
- Items that have been ripped, stained, soiled or damaged in any way may not be returned (unless faulty, see below). Damaged items will not be refunded.
- Items that were free (as part of a promotion or bundle deal) are not eligible for a refund.
- Our 60 night trial does not apply to samples or factory seconds.
- Returned items must be washed and returned clean if they've been used/slept on, as returns are donated to Women's Refuge New Zealand.
- Refunds can only be made to the original credit or debit card on which the item was purchased, we do not offer cash refunds.
- If a product is faulty, please notify The Hotel Sheet immediately.
- Faulty items will be replaced and returned at The Hotel Sheet's expense.
- Exchanges will be accepted within 30 days of delivery if items are unused and in original packaging (including the brown shipper box).
- Shipping for exchanged items will be at the customer's expense.
- If exchanging for an item of a lower price, we'll refund the difference to the original credit card or payment method.
- If exchanging for an item of a higher price, we'll issue a new invoice for you to pay the difference.
- We do not offer exchanges for cash.
- Items that have been ripped, stained, soiled or damaged in any way may not be returned (unless faulty, see below). Damaged items will not be exchanged or refunded.
- There are no returns, exchanges or refunds on samples or factory seconds.
Complete the form below and indicate return, exchange or fault and we'll get back to as soon as possible.